UK +44 (0)7766 233 644
Thank you for your booking with Pop snowboard school. All bookings are subject to the following conditions;
• Payment should be made in full at the time of booking.
• All lessons must be paid for in advance of the lesson.
• In the event of cancellation a 50% refund will be given up to 2 weeks before the lesson date. 2 weeks and less no refund will be given.
• INSURANCE Snowsports do have an element of risk involved and we therefore consi.der it essential that all clients have the appropriate insurance cover - minimum requirement of accident and rescue from the mountain.
• Lift passes are obligatory and not included in lesson prices.
• Equipment hire is not included in lesson prices.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the lesson with all appropriate equipment
• Refunds will not be given for unused lessons due to the late arrival of a client, illness, accident, lift closure due to weather condition, mechanical failure, or for any cause outside the instructor’s control. We will be more than happy to write a letter for insurance purposes should one be required.
• POP Snowboard School or the POP Snowboarding instructor has the right to cancel lessons including groups at any time. A full refund of the unused lessons will be given.
• Due to the nature of the activity all clients participate in snowboarding at there own risk. POP Snowboard School holds no liability for damage to property or liability for personal injury during our lessons. Clients should ensure that they are in a fit and safe condition to take part in physical activity in a mountain environment.